Communicate questions, thoughts and ideas with fellow Ambassadors and the Kanawha County Solid Waste Authority (KCSWA) through message boards known as the "Ambassador Forum," a chat room and Ambassador blog posts.
- Ambassador Forum (click to visit): The Forum is a series of message boards, each devoted to a different topic. Ask questions about recycling in Kanawha County, offer ideas for outreach projects, ask for support and more. The KCSWA monitors the message boards and will respond to questions. Fellow Ambassadors are also welcome and encouraged to respond to questions, thoughts and ideas. All posts on the message board are visible to the public.
- Chat (click to visit): The chat room may be used by any Ambassador at any time. Ambassadors may organize meetups with fellow Ambassadors or set up Q&A sessions related to their projects with people in their networks. You must be registered with a free account with Wikia in order to use the chat room (see the homepage for instructions on how to sign up).
- Blog Posts (click to visit): Ambassadors who have registered for an account with Wikia may create blog posts with information or updates about their work. After you sign in, visit the Blog Posts section, and click the "Create a Blog Post" button at the top of the page. Your finished post will appear on the Blog Posts page and on your profile page. Ideas for blog posts may include:
- Creating a web-based "home" with updates on a project to share with your project participants;
- Writing about the progress, challenges and success of a project to share with fellow Ambassadors;
- Sharing information about a recycling topic that you are an expert in, such as recycling plastics.